Sparse modeling for image and vision processing provides the reader with a self contained view of sparse modeling for visual recognition and image processing more specifically the work focuses on applications where the dictionary is learned and adapted to data yielding a compact representation that has been successful in various contexts. Sparse modeling for image and vision processing article pdf available in foundations and trendsr in computer graphics and vision 82 november 2014 doi 101561 0600000058 source arxiv
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.